MPR-47SE - Easy Connection via Ethernet
11 December, 14:12
The new MPR-47SE Network Analyzer offers direct communication without using a modem via “Ethernet” feature.
MPR-47SE series which has same superior features of MPR-47S series as;
- 4-Quadrant measurement,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for current and voltage,
- Individual harmonic measurement up to 51st,
- Sag and Swell,
- Measurement of Current/Voltage Unbalance,
- Active energy measurement Class1 and Class 0,5,
- 16mb internal memory for LOG and event records,
- Digital, analog and relay input/output abilities with I/O modules,
carries the features of MPR-4 family one step further via 10/100 mbps Ethernet support.
Less Investment Cost, More Security
Thanks to Ethernet port, MPR-47SE series not only reduces the first investment costs, but also meets the digital security demands of companies via connecting to the local network directly.
Plug&Play with Enermedic and Enerthings
MPR-47SE series can directly connect to Enermedic and Enerthings without any additional configuration.